Saturday, February 27, 2016

Prayers in the Air L.O.A. How We Fluid Elapse Ability Members Address God in Supplicated Appreciation by Waziri Guru Varick Choice


                             The Martial Art In Church


Effective Prayer
With the Laws of Attraction

               In the name of God the Creator God, God the Ancestral God, God the Holy Ghost God and God the Holy Spirit God

Bless be my name
I seek protection your source of all knowing mercy to build and keep me almighty in perfect strength and perfect facility
Forgive my sin, forgive my bad behavior, correct my wrong, correct my wrongs, correct errors done to me, and errors trying to be done to me past, present and future
Make, heal, mead, build me to be a perfect human inside and without, and within my body, mind, soul and spirit
Allow all praises due in time and at the best time and place for my success and well being
Provide me with all sustenance I need in life, love, and living and if I die provide me with sustenance for me in death or in my new life to come so I can always have what I need and be happy and comfortable with love and joy in my heart, mind, body, soul, spirit
Guide those with hearing to the supernatural friend or divine to help me build a beautiful kingdom on earth, between heaven and earth, and in heaven and keep them from corrupting the minds and action of those with freedom and those who do not have a hearing to the supernatural friend or divine
Help me build Fluid Elapse Ability and be rich and wealth with monies, money, dividends, points, royalties, great credit, assets & intellectual property, employment, employees, employer, Land & Nation, wife ( If you are a girl Husband), Children etc
Keep me pure in heart and mind so I can be a great roll model and inspire a great civilization world wide in Fluid Elapse Ability and a Perfect Humanity
Rid my life and life style from those who suppress and oppress me keep me prosperous always now and forever more. In my name I'm Asking in Supplicated Appreciation.



               In the name of God the Creator God, God the Ancestral God, God the Holy Ghost God, and God the Holy Spirit God

Exuberant be within the blessings of your name Great Cherisher and sustainer of my life, love, and living
Enrich our members of Fluid Elapse Ability with perfect works with faith building, maintaining a perfect civilization and nation with the use of the 7 principles of Kwanzaa Beginning and Ending the new year and seasons prepared with the 4 laws of Fluid Elapse Ability Bestow gifts and blessings to Fluid Elapse Ability Warrior Code to be victorious and prosperous for us and our posterity always, now, and forevermore. In my name I'm Asking in Supplicant Appreciation.



               In the name of God the Creator God, God the Ancestral God, God the Holy Ghost God, God the Holy Spirit God 

Exuberance be within the blessings and gifts of your name Great Craftsman and Gardener of our world, our earth, our Universe, our love, life and living
In your image we are made and cultivated with gifts and blessings of individuality Allow the practice in praxis of Fluid Elapse Ability Maneuver(ing) to work with great comprehension in the Fluid Elapse Ability members minds, bodies, souls, and spirits building and creating knowledge, good judgment, and wisdom to be wise Building a sound Psyche and a Bright and Brilliant Ora. In my name I'm Asking now and forevermore in Supplicant Appreciation.



               To go back to tradition is the first step forward so to end with the Black National Anthem is a must in Prayer with L.O.A.

By James Weldon Johnson
Music by Rosamond Johnson

Lift Every Voice and Sing:

Lift Every Voice and Sing Till Earth and Heaven Ring. Ring with the harmonies of liberty. Let our rejoicing rise high as the list'ning skies, Let it Resound Loud as the Rolling Sea.
Sing a song, Full of the Faith that the Dark Past has taught Us. Sing A Song, Full of the Hope That Present Has Brought Us. Facing the rising Sun of our new Day Begun, Let Us March on `Til victory is won.

Stormy the road we trod, Bitter the chastening Rod felt in the days When Hope Un born had died; Yet with a steady beat have not our weary feet come to the place for which our fathers signed? We have come over a way that with tears have been watered;

We Have Come Treading Our Path Through The Blood Of The Slaughtered. Out of the gloomy past, `till now We stand at last where the white gleam of our Bright star is cast.

God of our Weary Years, God of Our Silent Tears, Thou who Bought us thus Far On the Way; Thou who by Thy Might let us into the light keep us forever in the path, we pray. Lest our feet stray from the place, our God , where we met thee; Lest our hearts, drink with the wine of the world we forget thee; Shadowed beneath thy hand my we forever stand True to our God True to Our Native Land. 

 


Fluid Elapse Ability ProficientaccostPoliticalAlliance
     Live, Life, Love, Living





No comments:

Post a Comment