Sunday, June 2, 2019

My Story I Am The Politician Varick Camron Choice Reborn BornAgain as KciRaV

My Rationale:
I, AM, Kemet, Land of the Black People for I Am Reborn BornAgain BlackColour People and I roll with my BlackColour Karma Sutra my Beloved Land, Yes the Temple of God the Wholly Spirit Dwelling Place, Yes We are BlackColour's The Imago Dei Fluid Elapse Ability for we are white, Yes we are Black and everything in between we are the power the Craftsman and Gardeners of this world and we are grand, we are glorious for we are the multicolour race that do not give a Fuck about racism we are the BlackColour Tribe of the United States of America our heratage is all cultures and all nations around world we are BlackColour people Moms, Dad, uncle, aunts, cousins, Sisters, brothers, grandma's, and grandpa's we are capable
of flowing able to slip and glide away with the power to do anything we are Humanity.



My Story: I am a Commercial Artist, Inventor & Innovator, Politician, Musician, and Martial Art Master The ExpoundReformer WaziRi GuRu creator of Fluid Elapse Ability The Martial Art In Church College. I grew up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin I was cheated and lied to about everything, my teacher mark my correct answers wrong yet I still manage to graduate highschool. I was confirm Luther and had 2 years Bible history and 2 years Bible Studies but like all things in my life I found out Religion was a lie like Jesus said it takes you away from God's Truth and pervert the true ways of God. I practice the Martial Art every since I can remember and developed the Martial Art Fluid Elapse Ability. I am 48 years old and I am Awaken a True WaziRi GuRu I know success is my Fluid Elapse Ability and it is from our skills, as Craftsman and Gardener that make us successful meaning we can make money from the success of our ability. I guess after Being the best at everything and always cheated something snap in me for Politics is the last refuge of a desperate man I got into politics because I have to make my life better and live in my Imago Dei. I seen this country oppress, lie and cheat me out of everything trying to make a life for myself I seen them turn my Ghetto's into Pogrom's and I just had enough of the lies and waiting for the very people whom cheat me to build a better government this country loves slavery to much an I plan to end all Capitalistic enslavements.  Please refer to my Tax Plan, Political Agenda, and the bills I wrote on this Blog. You can find my Proclamation, and lessons at www.fluidelapseability.blogspot.com  


My Values: My values are simple I trust the man upstairs to have a perfect world we must go back to Tribalism I love the 42 Laws of Kemet, the Golden Rules and the Ten Commandments that is the basic guide in every Social Contract and laws. Tribalism is and has always been an advance civilization after all every country still follow Kemet lead to create a civilized nation thus we must end all iniquities and rise up as a great nation together. What is iniquities it is Racism, Bigotry, oppression, suppression, sabotage, reconaissance, cheating, false pretense, bamboozle, Slavery a immoral and grossly unfair behavior is iniquities



  I Am Today and the Future, Present for all Time and Space I am into my Imago Dei Fluid Elapse Ability, Building and Creating an Advance me to have an advance society. Ancient Kemet lead the way in the Building of the United States of America we are BlackColour People teachers of the Universe and the creators of all society. No where in history have any one ever heard the black man working iniquities or assuming himself as another race or there medical, scientific, technological, or engineering advancement. 


If you are truly American then you are BlackColour People because the Native American was Black just as India is a Black Country. Our forefather know they was part of the BlackColour man and was thankful for us hence Thankgiving; they knew they could never build this country with the likes of there slave masters they was running from called Kings, Queens, Lords, and Noblemen. Yes our Forefather knew not to make treaties of any kind with their former nation because they would try to take this nation from them yes France, England, Spain, German, Russia China, Japan etc would take this nation from them and the reason we still have so much slavery and racism is because this country was tricked to keep the boarders open forgetting about their native Brother and Sister whom help them run them out. Look at the dress the clothing and the feather in Maats head she was not Indian. Christopher Columbus saw Black People thus he thought he was in India and India is and always have been a black country no matter how hard they try to breed all the black out of it.
What I am saying I am a man of Peace who want a perfect society and to have that we must have truth of history. Religion lie hence most people do not even know being a bigot or racist is working iniquities. Just what is Slavery a wife is a slave for she bare the burden of your children to build society the forefather know they could only build with the people whom would not re-enslave them in capitalistic enslavements. Yes they choose to live through Black people as a family.



My quest and Journey as a Politician is to be like Jesus for it is the only way to be a good Shepherd to teach the truth so we all can put in the works with faith. Happiness you will find in yourself, you can not obtain it from others you must stop trying to find approval of self from others and be the rock in body, mind, soul, and spirit you want to be by practice in Praxis to obtain quality in self for morals are key when there are no iniquities. For there is no such thing as help only can do true help is when you become physically and mentally amazing in body, mind, soul, and spirit for help is a trick an illusion by thieves they always want something and usually everything you got, but can do is charity they want nothing they do because they can.

It has been a long road I have studied much and died to this world over and over to be Reborn BornAgain to live in my own purpose. The Prophet Bruce Lee Can Doed and is one of the inspirations that made me the ExpoundReformer WaziRi GuRu along with the Prophet Marcus Garvey they made me stand on my own 2 in this world full of game mixed with games for everybody is trying to practice the teachings of the 48 laws of power and Machiavelli turning everybody into insane partakers of capitalism and slavery this is the mental state that turn the Ghetto into a pogrom a worse harsher social prison as our government and we must wake up to the fact every citizen is the Democracy in our government whom hire and fire our Republic thus we must have big pockets to have sane citizen that will elect our future leaders. Citizen Checks is the key to a never failing economy in a perfect crime free society the money is there.



No comments:

Post a Comment